Friday, June 3, 2011

Love of my life ♥

You let me know who's worthy for me to care .
You  let me know who am I.
When Im in front of you, I don't need to wear my mask.
When Im in front of you, I can be myself.
Don't say to me, I treat you too nice because this is what a family meant.
Maybe you'll curious that why I'll take it so serious. I answer you here, because you're my only one brother, you're the only one. Get it?
As a sister, I'll do my best to care you and I'll always remind myself what I'd promised you. No worries, kay?

I know you heard me, brother.
Although I said these lots of times to you already, I know, let me tell you one more time laa okay? Don't say me luo suo please. ;( Sometimes the words are nice to hear but sometimes I'll think that you felt annoyed. ;'(
Hope you'll appreciate. Your smile, is the best answer for me, di. C':

Just want to let you know, anything happens, you still have me.
I'll avoid from touching you so much, I won't chat with you so much at school. Like what jie promised you. ;)

But please let me to stay by your side to help you, you know what I meant, right? Jie heartttttt you,di! ♥
Don't ask me to leave away. T.T


Be confidence and tell yourself that you can do it in your exams. I trust you. You can do well. We work hard together, I believe you can pass! I wish to give you all my luck, haih. We walk till the end together kay? Beat them down! Huuhuu, they're nothing for us! Yea, nothing for us. +u! ;)





                                                                                    You affect me lots, truely. C;