Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanks all of you guys!!! sincerely...:)

Sam, Wen Hui, Ee Ling and my bbq, thanks all of you lots! love ya!
I'm really don't know what to say.
Your words, cheered me up.
And... I'm really touching...

My baobei Wen Hui, you're always the one who'll be the first appear in my heart when I need support. And, you gave me lot lot lot support. I know you're always by my side. I know that. And, let everything be natural. Haha. I'll. I totally put it down already. No worries. Okays? :)
Sam, I'll always remember what I promised you. And, thanks for sharing me those stories. I felt warmer after read those stories. And, I really learnt a lesson after this. Just like what you said, it'll grown me up. And, I'ma be strong. okays? :)
Ee Ling, you're the 1st who knew. You woke me up. You let me know that actually I still have others. I felt the energy you gave me. I'm really don't know what to do at the moment. Luckily, your words, woke me up. And now, I won't care too much, coz its unworthy already. And, don't worry. I'm really fine. Thanks a lot! :)
Bbq, you're the one who knows the matter between me with ....... the most. And every time when I talked about them to you, you sure very gek dong one. Haha. And, you gave me an advice to leave them but I never listen to you, but now, I saw all the things clearly already. I'll learn to be  more cleverer. Thanks ya lots! :)
I love all of ya!!! Thanks so so so so muchie. MY SISTA! :)

4 comments: