Saturday, March 12, 2011

Guys ! Im back ! xD

Hey . Long time already didn't update my bloggie . Hehes .

How're you guys ?

Finally exam is finished . Pheeew ... So tired !
Ahaha .

Enjoy very much during exam ... Playing with my beloved roommates , classmates , hostel buddies . Of course , the time study with them are great tooh ! xD

Cai Ling ! Remember to teach me algebra , geometry and physic ! Hehe . Remember what you signed ! xP

Ee Ling ! Long time no see you ! Haha . You larh ! Sim me always ! xD

Greenleaf ! Long time no see tooh ! Haha . Enjoy with them during debate's camping kay ? I wish to go lerh ! Haih ...

Bbq ! Hey baby , put it down . Your life is still beautiful and nice ! Get it ?

211 ! Thanks ! Remember the last day of the exam , what're we doing ? Study ? Of course not ! Hehe . Shhh... Don't let others know these . xP